We have loads of activities for children during the week and on Sundays. Find out how your children can get involved…
- Contact is our weekly pre-school group for babies and children under 5 and their parents and carers.
- Quavers is our weekly music-themed club for babies and children under 5 years old.
- Dads’ Pop-in happens once a month on a Saturday morning and is an opportunity for dads to come and spend some time with their children under 8 years old and other dads.
- Our children and young people get together on Sunday mornings in age-appropriate groups during the main church service. On the last Sunday of the month, we hold our all-age service instead for everyone to worship together.
- Boys’ Brigade is for boys from 5 to 11 and meets every Monday.
- Girls’ Brigade is for girls from 4 to 18 and meets every Thursday.
Support for Parents
We hold occasional events to help and support parents. Phil Knox from the Evangelical Alliance is leading our next Parenting Workshop at Bromley Baptist Church on Sunday 9 February. ‘Raising a Digital Generation’ will look at how parents can support their children in growing up in a digital age. To book a ticket or to find out more please visit our events page.
You can read the latest news about what’s on for families at Bromley Baptist Church by signing up for our parents’ and carers’ bi-monthly newsletter.
Subscribe to our newsletter