During the time of the Coronavirus, unfortunately many of our regular activities for families have been postponed. However we have collated some resources which we hope families will find useful, when entertaining children at home.
We normally have loads of activities for children during the week and on Sundays. Find out how your children can get involved, once the Coronavirus is over.
- Contact is our weekly pre-school group for babies and children under 5 and their parents and carers.
- Quavers is our weekly music-themed club for babies and children under 5 years old.
- Dads’ Pop-in happens once a month on a Saturday morning and is an opportunity for dads to come and spend some time with their children under 8 years old and other dads.
- Our children and young people get together on Sunday mornings in age-appropriate groups during the main church service. On the last Sunday of the month, we hold our all-age service instead for everyone to worship together.
- Boys’ Brigade is for boys from 5 to 11 and meets every Monday.
- Girls’ Brigade is for girls from 4 to 18 and meets every Thursday.
Support for Parents
You can read the latest news about what’s on for families at Bromley Baptist Church by signing up for our parents’ and carers’ bi-monthly newsletter.
Subscribe to our newsletter