We have loads of activities for children during the week and on Sundays. Find out how your children can get involved…
- Contact is our weekly pre-school group for babies and children under 5 and their parents and carers.
- Quavers is our weekly music-themed club for babies and children under 5 years old.
- Dads’ Pop-in happens once a month on a Saturday morning and is an opportunity for dads to come and spend some time with their children under 8 years old and other dads.
- Our children and young people get together on Sunday mornings in age-appropriate groups during the main church service. On the last Sunday of the month, we hold our all-age service instead for everyone to worship together.
- Boys’ Brigade is for boys from 5 to 11 and meets every Monday.
- Girls’ Brigade is for girls from 4 to 18 and meets every Thursday.
You can read the latest news about what’s on for families at Bromley Baptist Church by signing up for our parents’ and carers’ bi-monthly newsletter.
Subscribe to our newsletter