We are a community of Christian believers in the heart of Bromley.
We are a friendly and warm family church, busy and active during the week and on Sundays. Our family is full of people from different backgrounds and different ages all seeking to love, follow and share Jesus in everything that we do.
We have lots of activities during the week, including:
- Contact – our carer and toddler group.
- Girls’ Brigade and Boys’ Brigade – our action-packed groups for girls, boys and young people aged between 4 and 14 years old.
- Thursday Break – for anyone who is free during the day and would like to get together for conversation and refreshments. There is also the opportunity to reflect during a short traditional service.
- Friday Evening Fellowship – our fortnightly social event which includes a programme of talks and presentations.
- Home Groups – an opportunity to meet in a small group (usually fortnightly) for mutual encouragement and support, to pray for one another and learn more about what God is saying through the Bible.
On Sundays, we meet as a family at 10:30am and for a more traditional service at 5pm. ?